Winter Cabin Ornament Set Kit
In my dream, I have a little cabin. It's far off in the forest under tall pine trees. It's made of wood and has the original windows from the 1920s. It has a white enamel stove on which I boil water for tea. In the mornings, Western bluebirds sing in the branches outside our window. At dusk, the snow starts falling gently. At night I light the candles, to welcome all passersby to our little corner of the world.
This is my fifth (2012) collection of ornament patterns and accompanying supplies designed to help you create three hand-stitched, hand-embroidered felt ornaments: a glowing Lighted Window, a charming Western Bluebird, and an old-fashioned Whistling Tea Kettle.
Approximate finished sizes: Lighted Window: 6" x 4" (15cm x 10cm); Western Bluebird: 7" x 5" (18cm x 12.5cm); Whistling Tea Kettle: 5" x 5" (12.5cm x 12.5cm)
This kit contains:
- Stitching instructions for each ornament
- Illustrated embroidery tutorial
- Printed pattern templates
- 17 pieces of wool-blend felt in various sizes and colors to complete ornaments
- DMC embroidery floss to coordinate with felt
- 3 lengths ribbon and rick-rack for hangers
You will need: