Ice Skating Afternoon Ornament Set Kit
So many people remember making embroidered felt ornaments in the 1970s! I remember my mom making them for us, and even today they are some of my favorite holiday decorations.
I am so excited to offer this, my first collection (2008) of ornament patterns and accompanying supplies designed to help you create three hand-stitched, hand-embroidered felt ornaments: a Hot Cocoa Cup, an Ice Skate, and a Gingerbread Girl.
Approximate finished sizes: Ice Skate: 7" x 6" (18cm x 15cm); Hot Cocoa Cup: 7" x 6" (18cm x 15cm); Gingerbread Girl: 6" x 7" (15cm x 18cm).
This kit contains:
- Stitching instructions for each ornament
- Illustrated embroidery tutorial
- Printed pattern templates
- 12 pieces of wool-blend felt in various sizes and colors to complete ornaments
- DMC embroidery floss to coordinate with felt
- 3 lengths rick-rack for hangers
- Yarn for pom-pon
You will need: