I love coming home on a winter afternoon, especially if the sky looks like snow. My house feels so pretty and welcoming in the dusky light. I always have a wreath on my front door. I go in and light the candles in all the living room windows. Sometimes I think I see my woodland friends, looking for winter berries and keeping each other company in the yard.
This is my fourth (2011) collection of ornament patterns and accompanying supplies designed to help you create three hand-stitched, hand-embroidered felt ornaments: a welcoming Blue Door, a pretty Glowing Candle, and a sweet little Wild Bunny.
Approximate finished sizes: Blue Door: 6" x 6" (15cm x 15cm); Glowing Candle: 5" x 5" (12.5cm x 12.5cm); Wild Bunny: 4" x 5" (10cm x 12.5cm)
This kit contains:
- Stitching instructions for each ornament
- Illustrated embroidery tutorial
- Printed pattern templates
- 19 pieces of wool-blend felt in various sizes and colors to complete ornaments
- DMC embroidery floss to coordinate with felt
- 3 lengths ribbon and lace for hangers
- Beads and sequins
You will need: