This counted cross stitch sampler was inspired by our walks in the woods near Mt. Hood, Oregon, this past winter. It is stitched on 28-count Cashel linen made by the Zweigart company in Germany, with variegated hand over-dyed six-strand cotton embroidery floss from Weeks Dye Works, a family-owned and -operated company in North Carolina. Because the floss is naturally variegated, each element of the sampler contains variations of color and hue, giving it the most gorgeous, textural quality with very little effort on your part.
Finished size of design area: 8" x 10" (20cm x 27cm)
This pattern contains:
- Stitching instructions and color cross-stitch chart
You will need:
- One 14" x 16" (36cm x 41cm) piece of 28-count Cashel linen in Smokey Pearl
- Weeks Dye Works hand over-dyed 6-strand cotton embroidery floss
- #24 tapestry needle(s)
- Embroidery scissors
- 4" (10cm) embroidery hoop
- Thread organizing supplies
- Frame and framing supplies
Please note: This pattern is available as a downloadable PDF pattern only. You will need Adobe Reader to view and print this pattern on your home computer.